Public bug reported:

In configuration step of Launch Instance work flow, we should allow for
uploading script from local file.  HTML5 provide a File API which makes
it possible

 - Browser support: IE10+, Chrome, FireFox and Safari on Mac.
 - The max length of script allowed it 16K.
 - Validation is still missing.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  [Launch Instance Fix] Enabling loading script from file

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: