** Also affects: python-neutronclient

** No longer affects: neutron

  we might need a way to switch lbaas v1/v2 commands in neutron client

Status in Python client library for Neutron:

  Referencing this review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/111475/

  This comment:
  "An open issue remains about the two command sets being confusing. Appending
v2 will be ugly, and will persist even when v1 is gone in a cycle or two. I
can't think of any great solutions, but how about:
  1. If /etc/neutron/neutron.conf exists, show only lb command sets for loaded
plugins (loadbalancer shows lb-*, loadbalancerv2 shows lbaas-*). 2. Look in the
environment variable LBAAS_VERSION for "", "v1", "v2", "v1,v2", and show the
command sets based on that (if they ask for both, they get both.)
  Other ideas? Or prefixes that aren't confusing and not ugly?
  Both v1 and v2 sharing lb-* *at the same time* is somewhat infeasible/gross."

  We did one of the suggestions, which was to call out lbaas v2 in the
  help, but we may need to do one of the above to make it even easier.