Public bug reported:

This is created based on an comment on review patch at:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/165475/4/horizon/static/angular/wizard/wizard.js

The comment is:

Travis Tripp            Mar 20 9:56 PM

Adding the extension hooks is important. I would like to see usage
documentation added on this. We basically need to writeup a Wizard
lifecycle document. An important nuance to this that may trip people up
and should be documented is that it is a broadcast event and the order
of execution between steps is not guaranteed. So critical data that
other steps depend on cannot be reliably handled in this way. Rather
they need to use common model with dynamic data binding (which is
probably the preferred way in most cases so that real time validation
can occur.).

This can be done later as long as it is tracked in etherpad, because
time is very seriously of the essence and I think we'll get a bunch of
changes backed up on this. if you can add some ngdoc sooner than later,
that'd be good.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  [Launch Instance Fix] Wizard lifecycle documentation

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):