What do you mean by building keystone?

The error seems referencing to missing oslo.i18n package, check if you
virtual environment have:
/usr/lib/python2.7/keystone/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo.i18n

This seems more of a setup issue, and not a bug. Please post your
question to https://ask.openstack.org

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  ImportError of i18n under oslo.i18n

Status in OpenStack Identity (Keystone):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When I am trying to build keystone I am encountering the following
  problem and on opening site-packages I couldn't find anything the
  folder.

  Error:

  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/keystone/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/keystoneclient/openstack/common/_i18n.py",
 line 19, in <module>
      import oslo.i18n
  ImportError: No module named i18n

  Please guide me.Thanks.