Public bug reported:

Devstack supports initial IPv6 configuration, which is useful for
testing some networking features within Horizon. We should add it to the
Networking section of the example local.conf.

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Rob Cresswell (robcresswell)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  IPv6 missing from example local.conf

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: