Public bug reported:

In most tabs.py table of openstack dashboard apps, we used hardcode for
Tab name and slug which we had defined them in related tables Meta, we
could use table meta directly. The bug could be a nice low hanging fruit
for new contributors.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196341/

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Refactor openstack_dashboard tabs.py code

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: