[Expired for Keystone because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  Horizon throws unauthorized 403 error for cloud admin in domain setup

Status in Keystone:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I have a devstack running following components
  1.keystone
  2.heat
  3.nova
  4.horizon
  5.cinder

  For this open stack setup I wanted to enable domain feature, define admin
boundaries.  To enable the domains, these changes were made :
  1. Changed the token format from PKI to UUID
  2. added auth_version = v3.0  under [auth_token:fillter] section of all the
api-paste.ini file of all the services
  3. updated the endpoints to point to v3
  4. restarted all the services
  5. Changed the default keystone policy.json with policy.v3sample.json and set
the admin_domain_id to default

  I horizons local_settings.py file
  1. set the OPENSTACK_KEYSTONE_MULTIDOMAIN_SUPPORT to True
  2. updated the enpoint to point to localhost:5000/v3

  after all these changes when I try to login into the default domain
  with admin credentials , i get ubale retirve domain list , unable
  retrive project list errors horizons dashboard.