Public bug reported:

For xenapi driver, there needs to be some way to delete cached images
based on when they were created.

Here is a use case:

Operators often change images frequently for updates etc, if an image has
cache_in_nova flag set, xapi will cache it in the SR.
However, the cleanup method, can only handle cleanup of cache that are not used
(which is fair enough) but a lot of the times we don't want to clean new images
even when they are not used, so there needs to be a way to delete image based
on when they were cached.

One approach, for example, could be that we set created timestamp on the
image, and be able to delete images depending on when they were cached
etc.

** Affects: nova

** Changed in: nova
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Sulochan Acharya (sulochan-acharya)

  xenapi: cached images should be cleaned up by time