Public bug reported:

1. run Juno Devstack
2. cd Horizon
3. run ./run_test.sh --force

Actual: When one runs the test file we are having some test fail due not having
the correct oslo imports

Expected: All libraries needed to be imported prior to run the test and
all test should not fail.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: horizon-core

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => German (gr720e)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Juno - Horizon - tests fail due to missing oslo modules in
  requirements

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):