Public bug reported:

CADF payload  doesn't have initiator for any of the v2 calls.

e.g
   1) v2 update user
   2) This internally calls  identity_driver.update_user  without imitator
argument which is a default argument initialized to None
   3) If we call v3 update user, then we pass initiator. So cadf payload for v3
has initiator

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Keystone.

  cadf payload doesn't have initiator for v2 calls

Status in Keystone: