Public bug reported:

support was added in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136931/ to be able
to specify and use the standard session and auth plugin helpers from
keystoneclient to standardize the options available for talking to
neutron.

However, both in Kilo nor in Master now, these config options do not show up
when we generate the sample configuration file. Jamie Lennox has details in his
blog as well:
http://www.jamielennox.net/blog/2015/02/17/loading-authentication-plugins/

Essentially someone who has gone through neutronv2/api.py and read that
blog post above will be able to configure keystone v3 instead of v2.
Even the devstack uses v2 only for this handshake which prompted me to
look in deeper and found this problem
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/209566/3/lib/neutron-legacy,cm)

** Affects: nova

  nova.conf.sample does not have neutron<->keystone auth plugin
  configuration

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  In Progress

Bug description: