Public bug reported:

My ml2 configuration file contains the following:

[ml2]
extension_drivers = port_security,qos
mechanism_drivers = openvswitch,l2population

However, when trying to get a list of available rule types, the neutron-server
logs this to the log file:

WARNING neutron.plugins.ml2.managers [req-19db3de7-1a1a-
42b5-b4c0-b9f146a6bcac admin b44ee578c44a426e81752b4df76c1a89]
l2population does not support QoS; no rule types available

Seems to me like this should not be the case, as l2pop has nothing to do
with QoS. Probably other mechanism drivers also produce the same error.

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: l2-pop qos

  QoS doesn't work when l2pop is enabled