Public bug reported:

When trying Horizon from Liberty b3, I can login into Horizon, but then
I get the below error all the time in the JS console of Iceweasel:

Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module horizon.app due to:
[$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module horizon.auth due to:
[$injector:nomod] Module 'horizon.auth' is not available! You either misspelled
the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you
specify the dependencies as the second argument.
http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.17/$injector/nomod?p0=horizon.auth
minErr/<@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:691:8
module/<@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:796:1
ensure@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:794:320
module@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:796:1
loadModules/<@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:895:35
forEach@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:697:391
loadModules@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboard/js/2d60d97176f3.js:894:63
loadModules/<@http://sid.gplhost.com/static/dashboa

Then I can't click on the top left or top right "admin" drop-down
button. Note that the above console dump is complete, and I haven't
truncated it myself, maybe Iceweasel does (I'm not sure who truncates
it...).

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Javascript error: Module 'horizon.auth' is not available!

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):