Public bug reported:

After updating the current domain name(domain that user currently
logged-in with), the domain name in the _header, I mean domain context
selector remaind unchanged.

Steps to reproduce:
1- Go to identity/domain
2- Change the domain name that you are in its context
3- As you can see the domain context selector text does not update

As the same as project selector, which updated after the project name
changed, domain selector needs to be updated as well.

** Affects: horizon

** Tags: dashboard-core

** Description changed:

  After updating the current domain name(domain that user currently
  logged-in with), the domain name in the _header, I mean domain-toggle
  navbar remaind unchanged.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1- Go to identity/domain
  2- Change the domain name that you are in its context
  3- As you can see the domain-toggle does not update
+
+ As the same as project navbar toggle, which updated after the project
+ name changed, domain navbar toggle needs to be updated.

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => hossein zabolzadeh (zabolzadeh)

** Description changed:

  After updating the current domain name(domain that user currently
- logged-in with), the domain name in the _header, I mean domain-toggle
- navbar remaind unchanged.
+ logged-in with), the domain name in the _header, I mean domain context
+ selector remaind unchanged.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1- Go to identity/domain
  2- Change the domain name that you are in its context
- 3- As you can see the domain-toggle does not update
+ 3- As you can see the domain context selector text does not update

- As the same as project navbar toggle, which updated after the project
- name changed, domain navbar toggle needs to be updated.
+ As the same as project selector, which updated after the project name
+ changed, domain selector needs to be updated as well.

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  domain toggle in the _header doesn't update after current domain name
  changed

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):