** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Removing unused variables in javascripts

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Before we can enable a global check for unused variables, we need to
  clean up the code first. This way, the gate won't barf when we try to
  enable the global unused and undef jshint config.