Can someone rephrase the bug description in a way that we can
understand:

* what the user is trying to achieve
* what he/she sees
* what he/she would expect to happen

So that someone can look into this bug report and file an appropriate
fix?

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron

  DVR: no need to reschedule_router if router gateway update

Status in neutron:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  With None DVR router, if router_gateway changes, it should
  reschedule_router to proper l3 agents, the reason is bellow:

  "      When external_network_bridge is set, each L3 agent can be associated
          with at most one external network. If router's new external gateway
          is on other network then the router needs to be rescheduled to the
          proper l3 agent."

  But with DVR router, I think it is no need to reschedule_router(there
  is no other  l3 agents), and a serious problem is that during
  reschedule_router, the communication is broken related to this router.