Public bug reported:

I deployed OpenStack cloud with stable/kilo code - a controller/network node
and a compute node (Ubuntu 14.04). I have Metering agent enabled and configured
 as follows:
driver =
neutron.services.metering.drivers.iptables.iptables_driver.IptablesMeteringDriver
interface_driver = neutron.agent.linux.interface.OVSInterfaceDriver

When I try to check information from it in Ceilometer, I always get
zero. e.x.:

root@node-1:~# ceilometer sample-list -m bandwidth  -l10
| Resource ID                          | Name      | Type  | Volume | Unit |
Timestamp                  |
| 66fab4a9-aefe-4534-b8a3-b0c0db9edf82 | bandwidth | delta | 0.0    | B    |
2015-10-15T16:55:26.766000 |

Is it expected? I spawned two VMs and tried to pass some traffic between
them using iperf, but still no results

** Affects: neutron

  No information from Neutron Metering agent