Ok based on Paolo's feedback, I'll mark this invalid.

** Changed in: neutron

  openstack cannot add vlan for VF with ixgbe 4.1.2  automatically

Status in neutron:
  Invalid

Bug description:
after create the VM, found openstack can't add vlan tag to VF port(ixgbe 4.1.2)
automatically

      network vlan is 630, use openstack(kilo) to create VM,  when use the
ixgbe driver 4.0.1-k-rh7.1,then I can see the VF port, and VM can access the
public network,
           vf 0 MAC fa:16:3e:a8:82:dd, vlan 630, spoof checking on, link-state
auto

  but when change driver to 4.1.2, same operation, can't find the vlan,  VM
can't access the public network
           vf 12 MAC fa:16:3e:f5:2c:b8, spoof checking on, link-state auto

  if I use the "ip link set eth0 vf 12 vlan 630",  it can work.

  we need use the driver 4.1.2, so how to let openstack add vlan
  automatically?