** Changed in: networking-midonet
    Milestone: None => 1.0.0

** Changed in: networking-midonet

  inconsistent locations of retry decorators

Status in networking-midonet:
  Fix Released
Status in neutron:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We're trying to have DB error retry operations handled at the API
  layer (e.g. [1][2]). However, several have snuck into the ML2
  plugin[3] so it's not clear which decorator is responsible for
  specific errors that occur and it's not clear if a transaction is
  still ongoing leading to repeatable read problems.

  We should keep these at one level of the pipeline to make
  troubleshooting easier and to avoid confusion about what state
  everything will be in when things are retried.

  1.
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/cecf2a5883744a4aa3ece3194919b2037d007b3f/neutron/api/rpc/handlers/dhcp_rpc.py#L166
  2.
https://github.com/openstack/neutron/blob/cecf2a5883744a4aa3ece3194919b2037d007b3f/neutron/api/v2/base.py#L404