  commit 71190773e14260fab96e78e65a290356cdc08581
  Author: Martin Hickey <martin.hic...@ie.ibm.com>
  Date:   Mon Nov 9 23:37:37 2015 +0000

      Automatically generate neutron core configuration files

      This adds a new tox environment, genconfig, which generates sample
      neutron core configuration file using oslo-config-generator.

      Updates to some configuration option help messages to reflect useful
      details that were missing in the code but were present in config files.

      It also adds details to devref on how to update config files.

      Partially-Implements: blueprint autogen-neutron-conf-file

      DocImpact

      Change-Id: I1c6dc4e7d479f1b7c755597caded24a0f018c712
      Closes-bug: #1199963
      Co-Authored-By: Louis Taylor <lo...@kragniz.eu>