commit 5c31cf2c8147add2095be81850fbe2e37179e822
Author: kenji-ishii <ken-is...@sx.jp.nec.com>
Date:   Fri Nov 20 00:56:46 2015 +0900

    Fix return value in "Update default quota"

    "Update default quota" execute two apis
    (nova.default_quota_update and cinder.default_quota_update).
    At the moment, method of "handle" always retuen True,
    even if both of their apis failed. Then success message is
    displayed in spite of failure. I modifyed it. If both API
    was an error, it returns False. And in this case, Horizon
    will display only error message.

    Change-Id: Icd0990a091cd59e3bf07094db59f71fe29c3c195
    Closes-bug: #1517741

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  "Update default quota" is always displayed successful messages even if
  error occurred.

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  "Update default quota" execute two apis (nova.default_quota_update and
  cinder.default_quota_update).

  At the moment,  "Update default quota" always return "True" even if both of
their apis failed.
  Then success message is displayed in spite of failure.

  In this case, I think we should display only error message.