Public bug reported:

Horizon currently prevents admins from removing their own "admin" roles
from the currently-scoped project[1]/domain[2].  Now that Horizon
supports custom admin roles[3], we should prevent admins from removing
their custom admin roles.

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/identity/projects/workflows.py#L666
[2]
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/dashboards/identity/domains/workflows.py#L359
[3] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/123745/

** Affects: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Brad Pokorny (bpokorny)

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Prevent an admin from removing their own custom admin role

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):