The P in VPN stands for Private. I am not sure I understand what sharing
VPN's across tenants would actually mean. It's an interesting concept,
but there's not enough details that would justify the extra layer of
complexity. As for VPNaaS I think there are a few existing unaddressed
needs that make this particular request not worth pursuing right now.
We'll have to reassess later on.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: zhaobo (zhaobo6) => (unassigned)

  [RFE] Role-based access control for VPNaaS resources

Status in neutron:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  [Application scene]
  Tenant A have a vpn,  and A doesn't want to share own vpn to those A doesn't
believe or no payment, so tenant A may be the  vpn supplier. Tenant B want to
use the vpn through A shared  to B.  Generally, one share to specified ones to
use owned vpn is an normal thing.

  [Proposal]
  Now vpn didn't contain the 'shared' field, so we should extend it and fulfill
the function of share to specified tenants  based on rbac policies.