Public bug reported:

In recent L3 agent logs in the gate we have been seeing this warning message
associated with the DVR router jobs.
Right now none of the jobs are failing, but we need to see why this warning
message is showing up in the logs or it might be due to some hidden issues.

http://logs.openstack.org/89/255989/11/check/gate-tempest-dsvm-neutron-
dvr/e3464a5/logs/screen-q-l3.txt.gz?level=WARNING#_2016-01-18_13_34_52_764

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: l3-dvr-backlog

** Summary changed:

- Duplicate IPtables rule detected warning message seen in L3 agent for DVR
Routers