commit ebb19bc9824fd6fc1a950ae5a46f63f1ceda16c3
Author: Richard Jones <r1chardj0...@gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jan 12 13:18:41 2016 +1100

    Fix action list icon use and spacing

    The Icon used for delete actions was inconsistent with the rest
    of the application. Also the lack of whitespace between icon
    and text mean the rendering was quite compressed and ugly.

    The alignment of the text button and drop-down button was broken
    due to both having "pull-right" which has been fixed.

    There is no need to have a bare <span class="fa"> here, it
    serves no rendering purpose. Nor the doubling up of btn-default
    and btn-danger in actions-delete-selected template.

    I removed the elements of unit testing that enforced a specific
    styling in the templates, as that is unnecessary and potentially
    burdensome to future developers wishing to change the styling.

    I removed the "btn-sm" class that was unncessary at least
    in default theme under Chrome, and if sizing is actually desired
    then it may be achieved through other means (a mixin or scss @extend).

    Change-Id: I17ff3463aeea9ab98928124bdb0c14e82f5b04ae
    Closes-Bug: 1526054

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Angular delete action icons and alignment wrong

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:

  Angular Table actions are using a different icon for delete than the django
actions. In addition, the spacing and font is different.

  http://pasteboard.co/2c1hmge.png

  This is in:

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/horizon/static/framework/widgets
  /action-list/actions-delete-selected.template.html

  Angular row delete actions have an icon even though their django
  counterparts do not.

  On the Django table, there is not an icon for row actions. I did a
  screen grab below (note that I messed with the code to force it to
  only have delete actions).

  http://pasteboard.co/2c1hmge.png

  If you look at the rendered HTML on the Django table, there does not
  appear to be any span element containing the icon.

  <button data-batch-action="true"
  id="images__row_6dd12908-c3d9-4992-96f6-196966e23a8c__action_delete"
  class="btn btn-default btn-danger" name="action" help_text="Deleted
  images are not recoverable." type="submit"
  value="images__delete__6dd12908-c3d9-4992-96f6-196966e23a8c"> Delete
  Image </button>

  This is in:

https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/horizon/static/framework/widgets
  /action-list/actions-delete.template.html