Public bug reported:

L2 agents which are using
neutron.plugins.ml2.drivers.agent._common_agent.CommonAgentLoop as base class
are initializing rpc_agent to consume from rpc before l2 extension manager will
subscribe to proper queues. Due to that agent is not consuming notifications
from such queus.
As example of issue I can give QoS extension in linuxbridge agent
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/236210/29). Linuxbridge agent can't create
queues "neutron-vo-QoSPolicy-1.0" so it can't consume notifications about QoS
policy updates.

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: linuxbridge ml2 qos

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Slawek Kaplonski (slaweq)

** Tags added: ml2

  L2 CommontAgentLoop does not allow subscribing to push notifications
  queues