Public bug reported:

Horizon Dashboard -> Admin -> Settings -> Change Language -> Save (->
Trigger)

triggers a bug in
openstack_dashboard/dashboards/settings/user/forms.py : 33
which currently has
    return datetime(now.year + 1, now.month, now.day, now.hour,
                    now.minute, now.second, now.microsecond, now.tzinfo)

ValueError: day is out of range for month

because there will not be a 2017-02-29

IMHO, we should just use the Epoch value and add 365*24*60*60 seconds

** Affects: horizon

** Project changed: python-openstackclient => horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  leap year bug - day is out of range for month

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):