** Changed in: nova

  ComputeCapabilitiesFilter failed to work with
  AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Currently, ComputeCapabilitiesFilter returns false if 'extra_specs'
  can't retrieve in the host state. And,
  AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter also use extra_specs to create new
  instance in a host aggregate. The problem is they failed to select any
  destinations, when the key is in non-scope format. As is shown in,

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/scheduler/filters/compute_capabilities_filter.py#L77.

  For example, we may want to use host aggregate to create a new
  instance in some servers with specified properties. So we create a new
  flavor and set 'extra_specs' to {"property": "balabala"},the
  computecapabilitiesfilter will return false.  In this situation,
  ComputeCapabilitiesFilter failed to work with
  AggregateInstanceExtraSpecsFilter

  I think we'd better check the capabilities only when the key for the
  filter is scope format in capabilities scope (i.e.
  capabilities:xxx:yyy), rather than non-scope format (i.e. no :
  contained).