commit e3366afdfb227794fd46cfd8b2cf553a7ff1a709
Author: wangxiyuan <wangxiy...@huawei.com>
Date:   Fri Oct 30 14:54:48 2015 +0800

    Add a deprecation warning to the DB downgrade

    DB downgrade doesn't be supported in OpenStack now. Glance will
    remove it in N release. In M cycle, we should add a warning to users.

    Closes-bug: #1501233
    Implements: blueprint remove-db-downgrade
    Change-Id: I2791d8421abc0ad6c4905d5ddaa3fa99f264e333

** Changed in: glance

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to Glance.

  DB downgrade doesn't be supported in OpenStack Now

Status in Glance:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  As downgrade are not supported after Kilo with OpenStack,  we should
  remove them now.

  Roll backs can be performed as mentioned in the below link:

  http://docs.openstack.org/openstack-ops/content/ops_upgrades-roll-
  back.html

  Glance will remove the downgrade in N release. So we should add a
  warning to users to indicate it.