Given that the old Swift view has been deprecated and we have low
bandwidth for bugfixes, I'm closing non-critical bugs in the Python
Containers panel.

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Swift container objects listed non intuitively on UI

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:

  The bug is reproducible for the Stable Havana Release:

  1. Created 3  Object Store/containers.
  2. Uploaded 2 or more objects for the first container.
  3. Left the second container empty.
  4. Uploaded 1 object for the 3rd container.
  5. Now when I click on first container the 2nd object of this container is
aligned against the second container giving the impression that the second
object of the first container belongs to second container.
  6. If I click on 3rd container then the object is listed against the 1st
container.

  I have used Firefox version 30 on mac osx 10.8.5

  The container objects should be properly aligned against the
  container.