Public bug reported:

DVR router namespaces are deleted when we manually move the router from
on dvr_snat node to another dvr_snat node.

It should be only deleting the snat_namespace and not the
router_namespace, since there are 'dhcp' ports and 'vm' ports still
serviced by DVR.

How to reproduce:

Configure a two node setup:

1. I have one node with  Controller, compute and networking node with dhcp
running in dvr_snat mode.
2. I have another node with  compute and networking node without dhcp running
in dvr_snat mode.
3. Now create network
4. Create a subnet
5. Create a router and attach the subnet to the router.
6. Also set a gateway to the router.
7. Now you should see that there are three namespaces in the first node.
    a. snat_namespace
    b. qrouter_namespace
    c. dhcp_namespace
8. Now create a VM on the first node.
9. Now try to remove the router from the first agent and assign it to the
second agent in the second node.
    neutron l3-agent-router-remove agent-id  router-id

This currently removes both the snat_namespace and the router_namespace
when there is still a valid vm and dhcp port.

Suspect that checking for available DVR service ports might be causing an issue
here.

Will try to find out the root cause.

** Affects: neutron

** Tags: l3-dvr-backlog mitaka-rc-potential

  DVR router namespaces are deleted when we manually move a DVR router
  from one SNAT_node to another SNAT_node even though there are active
  VMs in the node