Not needed

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  eslint warnings should have a treshold

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Invalid

Bug description:
  We should make eslint warnings to have a threshold to avoid adding
  more and more warnings to our javascript code.

  Right now we are at 465 warning and it does not seem to decrease over
  time. A limit should be put in place to avoid increasing the number of
  warnings over time.