This is done. It was primarily completed when I refactored to the hz-if
directive which all the hz-if-services hz-if-policies etc, etc were
based on.

** Changed in: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: Thai Tran (tqtran) => Travis Tripp (travis-tripp)

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  Refactor angular cloud services utilities

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  A nova-extensions and settings-service services and directives were
  implemented at the very end of Kilo. The directives created for
  needsto be able to be attribute based and investigated for how it
  might be combined with other conditional behavior based directives.

  The Nova Extension check needs to also make use of the Service Catalog
  (check if service is even enabled before checking extensions). This
  should include that works as well.

  See here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/164359/12/horizon/static/horizon/js/angular/services/hz.api.keystone.js

  See line 12 here for example of directive using extensions that we
  want to enhance using the service catalog.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/166708/22/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard
  /launch-instance/configuration/configuration.html

  See line 110 here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/171418/13/openstack_dashboard/static/dashboard/launch-instance/source/source.html

  See also:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/170351/

  This all introduced a new cloud services.js which created some unwanted extra
dependency injection. This can be refactored to its own new utility.
  Support attributes vs elements.
  Review naming.
  Consider using lazy loading via the compile function
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMkd0nYmLzY&t=24m30s