I am canceling this bug, the problem was root caused to database issue,
foreign key setup between ports and ipallocations.

** Changed in: neutron

  When a VM is deleted, ipallocation table is not cleaned up

Status in neutron:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  This problem is related to latest mitaka driver. When a VM is
  deployed, I see records added to port and ipallocations tables. When
  VM is deleted, record is deleted only from port table. Record in
  ipallocations table stays. Due to this, the same IP is not able to be
  reused for subsequent deploy.