Public bug reported:

we have redundant code line `return self.go_to_login_page()` in method:

    def log_out(self):
        self.topbar.user_dropdown_menu.click_on_logout()
        return self.go_to_login_page()

Page will be redirected to login page after logout without direct
navigation. So it's not necessary, moreover  it can create race
condition due to async execution: on one hand click to logout link, on
other hand navigation to login page. In some cases we met fallen tests
due to that.

** Affects: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  redundant code line in integration tests to logout user

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  In Progress

Bug description: