Public bug reported:

If we have an external network, with default rbac policy, and even 1 tenant is
using this network, we can not delete the default rbac policy in order to
decide to which tenants this network will be exposed.
In this situation the network will be exposed to all tenants unless the admin
first disconnects the using tenant and then makes the needed changes.

In a situation with many tenants this will be non user friendly.

MITAKA.

** Affects: neutron

  RBAC -access_as_external lack of flexibility