commit 74d6c42a1ff9b73ee4b28bf131b274607360fd49
Author: Yosef Hoffman <yh1...@att.com>
Date:   Mon May 23 21:49:20 2016 -0400

    Update Support Matrix

    HyperV: Nova serial console access support [1] has been merged
    successfully. Update support matrix accordingly.

    [1] https://review.openstack.org/145004

    Change-Id: Ie6792e91c5c6c24d4af448605e4bb7d245bf41a8
    Closes-Bug: #1584199

** Changed in: nova

      HyperV: Nova serial console access support

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  https://review.openstack.org/145004
  Dear bug triager. This bug was created since a commit was marked with
DOCIMPACT.
  Your project "openstack/nova" is set up so that we directly report the
documentation bugs against it. If this needs changing, the docimpact-group
option needs to be added for the project. You can ask the OpenStack infra team
(#openstack-infra on freenode) for help if you need to.

  commit e215e6cba9922e98cb358891a3f9be2e809d770f