** Also affects: nova

  Nova-compute: "ImageNotFound: Image <image_id> could not be found."

Status in nova-compute package in Juju Charms Collection:

  Spawning a new instance using a newly created image most of the time
  fails. After 2-3 attempts, the problem gets resolved.

  The configs that I'm using in my HA-environment are:
  nova-compute:
      enable-live-migration: "True"
      enable-resize: "True"
      openstack-origin: "cloud:trusty-mitaka"
      migration-auth-type: "ssh"
      manage-neutron-plugin-legacy-mode: False
  glance:
      openstack-origin: "cloud:trusty-mitaka"
      region: "serverstack"
      vip: <glance_virtual_ip>