Public bug reported:

In the spec document of 'rbac-networks' of Liberty release, shown as follows:
https://github.com/openstack/neutron-specs/blob/master/specs/liberty/rbac-networks.rst

In the 'REST API Impact' section,appears 'ACL',actually should be RBAC
1)Attribute 'id' is described as 'id of ACL entry',I think it should be 'id of
RBAC entry'.
2)Attribute 'tenant_id'is described as 'owner of ACL entry',I think it should
be 'owner of RBAC entry'.
3)Attribute 'object_id' is described as 'object affected by ACL',I think it
should be 'the id of the RBAC object'.
)The table doesn't contain attribute 'type'

In the API Tests section,it is the same,ACL should be replaced by RBAC
Excercise basic CRUD of ACL entries
Make sure networks are revealed and hidden as ACL entries are changed

** Affects: neutron

** Changed in: neutron
     Assignee: (unassigned) => xiewj (36429515-3)

  ‘ACL’ appears in the spec document of 'rbac-networks',actually should
  be RBAC