** Changed in: nova

  Nova volume attach fails for a iscsi disk with CHAP enabled.

Status in OpenStack Compute (nova):
  Fix Released
Status in os-win:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I was trying nova volume attach of a disk with CHAP enabled on
  Windows(HyperV driver), I notice that the attach volume fails with
  CHAP authentication enforced and the same works without CHAP
  authentication set.

  My current setup is Juno based:

  I saw a similar bug reported as
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1397549  .  The fix of which is
  as per

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137623/ and
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134592/ .

  Even after incorporating  these changes  things do not work and it
  needs an additional fix.

  Issue: The issue even after having  the code as in the commits
  mentioned earlier is that – when we try to do nova volume-attach ,  on
  Hyperv host we first do a login to portal , then attach the volume to
  target.

  Now, if we login to portal without chap authentication – it will fail
  (Authentication failure) and hence the code needs to be changed here

(https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/virt/hyperv/volumeutilsv2.py#L64-65
  ) .

  Resoultion: While creating/adding  the new portal we need to add it with the
CHAP credentials (as the way it is done on target.connect) .

  Sample snippet of the fix would be;
  if portal:
              portal[0].Update()
          else:
              # Adding target portal to iscsi initiator. Sending targets
               LOG.debug("Create a new portal")
                                             auth = {}
              if auth_username and auth_password:
                  auth['AuthenticationType'] = self._CHAP_AUTH_TYPE
                  auth['ChapUsername'] = auth_username
                  auth['ChapSecret'] = auth_password
              LOG.debug(auth)
              portal = self._conn_storage.MSFT_iSCSITargetPortal
              portal.New(TargetPortalAddress=target_address,
                         TargetPortalPortNumber=target_port, **auth)