commit ab131ee0af32d9eea04f1403a9a134a070e80e02
Author: Jens Rosenboom <j.rosenb...@x-ion.de>
Date:   Tue Mar 8 14:31:34 2016 +0100

    Allow min_l3_agents_per_router to equal one

    As an operator, when I am running a setup with two network nodes, the
    idea of running L3 HA is that an outage of one of the network nodes
    should have minimum customer impact. With the current rules in place,
    existing setups will indeed have little to no impact, but customers will
    not be able to create new routers during the outage.

    With this chance in place, we can set min_l3_agents_per_router=1, so the
    customers will be affected even less. New routers will be created with
    just one instance, which certainly is not optimal, but at least will
    fulfill the customer request. Once the second network node recovers, the
    second router instance will be added and thus redundancy restored.

    Also change the help text to specify the effect of setting
    min_l3_agents_per_router more clearly.

    Closes-Bug: 1555042
    Change-Id: I8a5fc74a96c784d474aefe2d9b27eeb66521ca82

** Changed in: neutron

  Neutron HA should allow min_l3_agents_per_router to equal one

Status in neutron:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  As an operator, when I am running a setup with two network nodes, the
  idea of running L3 HA is that an outage of one of the network nodes
  should have minimum customer impact. With the current code, existing
  setups will indeed have little to no impact, but customers will not be
  able to create new routers during the outage.

  If neutron would allow to set min_l3_agents_per_router=1, new routers
  will be created even when just one agent is available, which certainly