Public bug reported:

Steps to reproduce:

1. localrc with python 3 enabled (the precise one I used
http://paste.openstack.org/show/529714/)
2. run stack.sh

Script terminated with the following error:
(17:32:46) ivasilevskaya: CRITICAL keystone [-] ImportError: No module named
'memcache' (more logs here http://paste.openstack.org/show/529680/).

memcache is present in pip3.4 installed package list and can be
successfully imported manually.

I made some blind guesses what might be wrong (never configured python3
devstack before), after installing libpython3-dev the error transfered
to http://paste.openstack.org/show/529710/.

** Affects: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  stack.sh fails on devstack with python3

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):