** Changed in: neutron

  Add process monitor for haproxy

Status in neutron:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Bug 1565511 aims to solve cases where the lbaas agent goes offline.
  To have a complete high-availability solution for lbaas agent with haproxy
running in namespace, we would also want to handle a case where the haproxy
process itself stopped.

  This[1] neutron spec offers the following approach:
  "We propose monitoring those processes, and taking a configurable action,
making neutron more resilient to external failures."

  [1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/juno/agent-child-processes-status.html