I've gone through the 2 errors initially reported:

1. Concurrency issues with HA ports: fixed by
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/257059/ (introduction of the ALLOCATING
status for routers)

2. AttributeError: already referenced by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1605546

So this bug can be closed.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron/kilo

  HA router can not be deleted in L3 agent after race between HA router
  creating and deleting

Status in neutron:
  Invalid
Status in neutron kilo series:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  HA router can not be deleted in L3 agent after race between HA router
  creating and deleting

  Exception:
  1. Unable to process HA router %s without HA port (HA router initialize)

  2. AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'config' (HA
  router deleting procedure)

  With the newest neutron code, I find a infinite loop in _safe_router_removed.
  Consider a HA router without HA port was placed in the l3 agent,
  usually because of the race condition.

  Infinite loop steps:
  1. a HA router deleting RPC comes
  2. l3 agent remove it
  3. the RouterInfo will delete its the router
namespace(self.router_namespace.delete())
  4. the HaRouter, ha_router.delete(), where the AttributeError: 'NoneType' or
some error will be raised.
  5. _safe_router_removed return False
  6. self._resync_router(update)
  7. the router namespace is not existed, RuntimeError raised, go to 5,
infinite loop 5 - 7