I've gone through all 5 of the initial reported problems. There are all
either fixed or referenced by other bugs:

1. DBReferenceError: referenced by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533460 and fixed by
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/260303/

2. AttributeError: referenced by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1605546

3. DBError: referenced by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533443

4. port["id"]: referenced by
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533457

5. concurrency error: fixed by https://review.openstack.org/#/c/254586/

Therefore, this bug can be closed.

** Changed in: neutron

** Changed in: neutron/kilo

  Race between HA router create and HA router delete

Status in neutron:
  Invalid
Status in neutron kilo series:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Set more than one API worker and RPC worker,  and then run rally scenario
test  create_and_delete_routers:
  you may get such errors:

  1.DBReferenceError: (IntegrityError) (1452, 'Cannot add or update a
  child row: a foreign key constraint fails
  (`neutron`.`ha_router_agent_port_bindings`, CONSTRAINT
  `ha_router_agent_port_bindings_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`router_id`)
  REFERENCES `routers` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)') 'INSERT INTO
  ha_router_agent_port_bindings (port_id, router_id, l3_agent_id, state)
  VALUES (%s, %s, %s, %s)' ('xxxxxxxxxxx', 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', None,
  'standby')

  (InvalidRequestError: This Session's transaction has been rolled back
  by a nested rollback() call.  To begin a new transaction, issue
  Session.rollback() first.)

  2. AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'config' (l3
  agent process router in router_delete function)

  3. DBError: UPDATE statement on table 'ports' expected to update 1
  row(s); 0 were matched.

  4. res = {"id": port["id"],
     TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

  5. delete HA network during deleting the last router, get error
  message: "Unable to complete operation on network xxxxxxxxxxxx. There
  are one or more ports still in use on the network."

  There are a bunch of sub-bugs related to this one, basically different
  incarnations of race conditions in the interactions between the
  l3-agent and the neutron-server:

     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1499647
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533441
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533443
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533457
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533440
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533454
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533455
     https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1533460

  (I suggest we use this main bug as a tracker for the whole thing,
   as reviews already reference this bug as related).