commit 6a94b28281f8477727314ed1eefd2fb252ee1a31
Author: Boris Bobrov <bbob...@mirantis.com>
Date:   Fri Jul 29 14:41:41 2016 +0300

    Allow attributes other than `enabled` in schema

    Although it is not needed, keystoneclient passed `id` in the payload.
    For compatibility with it (and with other clients) we have to allow
    passing other attributes.

    Change-Id: I997d55de28825921ed33646a9ee5cf494b089aba
    Closes-Bug: 1607751

** Changed in: keystone

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  Schema for enabling users breaks keystoneclient and other projects

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):
  Fix Released
Status in python-keystoneclient:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/344057/ introduced schema
  validation for enabling a user. In the schema, it forbid passing any
  parameters other than "enabled". It causes failures to at least rally:
  http://logs.openstack.org/88/348788/1/check/gate-rally-dsvm-keystone-
  v2api-rally/992e7ee/rally-

plot/results.html.gz#/KeystoneBasic.create_user_set_enabled_and_delete/failures

  It happens because keystoneclient passes "id" and "enabled":
  https://github.com/openstack/python-
  keystoneclient/blob/master/keystoneclient/v2_0/users.py#L60-L62 , so
  the change broke anybody who uses the method in keystoneclient.