  commit 42f4332a2b6c7aaeadc9c1bdc87f6d4bf4b662d7
  Author: John Schwarz <jschw...@redhat.com>
  Date:   Mon Oct 12 16:54:17 2015 +0300

      Support migrating of legacy routers to HA and back

      This patch adds support for migration of legacy routers to HA and
      vice-versa. This patch also:

      1. Reverts I4171ab481e3943e0110bd9a300d965bbebe44871, which was used to
         disable such migrations until support was inserted to the codebase.
      2. Adds an exception to indicate that such migrations are only available
         on routers that have their admin_state_up set to False.

      (cherry picked from commit 416c76bc6e01ef433506e4aa4ebd7c76b57acc51)

      Closes-Bug: #1365426
      DocImpact (Handled in patch 233695)
      Change-Id: Ie92f8033f47e1bf9ba6310373b3bfc9833317580
      Conflicts:
        neutron/db/l3_hamode_db.py
        neutron/tests/unit/db/test_l3_hamode_db.py