Public bug reported:

Hi Guys,

I am using mitaka (installed using RDO) 1 Controller and 4 compute
nodes. And i am running almost 20 instances.

Every one hour mysql lock is happening. attaching keystone.log.

This is happening because number of mysql queries/threads are increasing
at this particular time.

Thanks in advance

** Affects: keystone

** Attachment added: "keystone.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1609524/+attachment/4713341/+files/keystone.log

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Identity (keystone).

  MYSQL LOCK every one hour at same time

Status in OpenStack Identity (keystone):