[Expired for neutron because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: neutron

  'segments' set to service_plugins should be 'segment'

Status in neutron:
  Expired

Bug description:
  This is about segment extension.

  Alias of segment extension is 'segment'.
  service_plugins in neutron.conf must be set 'segments'.
  This causes confusion (at least for me).
  I think it is better that they are same. (I think definition of
service_plugins should be 'segment' (i.e. fix setup.cfg))