We're (slowly) moving to tox only, so it doesnt make much sense to spend
time enhancing run_tests.sh

** Changed in: horizon

** Changed in: horizon
    Milestone: newton-3 => None

** Changed in: horizon
     Assignee: Matthew D. Wood (woodm1979) => (unassigned)

** Changed in: horizon

Engineering Team, which is subscribed to OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon).

  run_tests.sh -e in quiet mode

Status in OpenStack Dashboard (Horizon):
  Won't Fix

Bug description:

  run_tests.sh should allow "-e -q" option.

  In our package.json file, there's an npm script for "lintq" which is
  essentially adding the "--quiet" flag to the standard eslint call.

  Our run_tests.sh script should probably allow that behavior as well.

  With the code change, people can now run:
      ./run_tests.sh -e -q
  and not see all the eslint warnings (as there's a million of them.)